The Association of the Mediterranean Chambers of Commerce and Industry (ASCAME). Registered in the Register of Associations with number 14902 of the 1st section of the Register of Barcelona. Contact information:
- Address: Avenida Diagonal, 452, (08006) Barcelona.
- Telephone: (+34) 934 169 422.
- Website: http://www.ascame.org/
- Has read and understood what it contains.
- Assumes and accepts all the obligations it contains.
These terms will have an indefinite period of validity. ASCAME reserves the right to modify any information contained on the website without needing to give prior notice or having to inform the users of these modifications, publication on the provider’s website will be sufficient. Therefore it is recommended that users regularly check this Legal Notice.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and agrees that all industrial and intellectual property rights on the content and/or any other elements on the Website (including but not limited to all the elements that make up the visual look graphic and other sensory stimuli of web pages comprising the Website such as its ‘look and feel’, trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture and web page source codes) belong to ASCAME and/or third parties who have assigned their rights. For this purpose, the Website will be understood as all creations included and expressed by any tangible or intangible medium and/or format, known or unknown, which may be protected by the current intellectual property legislation. Users are exclusively authorized to view, print, download or temporarily store—either in whole or in part— the content and/or elements on the website or pages that comprise it solely for their personal, private and non-profit use, provided that in any case their origin and/or author is duly noted and, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of ASCAME or its owners appear. Under no circumstances does access to ASCAME Website imply any authorization, waiver, transfer, license or assignment of all or part of such rights by their owners, unless expressly provided otherwise. This Legal Notice do not in any way give Users any right to use, modify, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly broadcast Website and/or their various content other than expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by ASCAME and/or third-party owners of the rights. The use of these elements is strictly prohibited, as well as their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial purposes or profit, and their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other use of the Website, its pages and/or the contents that include. These actions may lead ASCAME to exercise any and all legal rights it may have through the courts or any other means. Communications related to any intellectual and industrial property rights, can be sent to
- a) Will not be held liable for any responsibility regarding the information published on the website if this information has been manipulated or inserted by a third party not related to the website,
- b) Cannot guarantee that the use made of the website and its services complies with the law, these general terms and conditions and public security; nevertheless, measures will be taken to comply with current legislation on this issue.
- c) Will not be held liable for damages or harm of any kind derived from the user’s incorrect, illegitimate or illicit use of the web or the services it offers.
- d) Reserves the right to refuse or restrict a user’s use and/or access to the website in case of non-compliance with these general terms, as well as in cases of acts against the law, generally accepted principles of morality and good conduct and public security without any obligation to compensate or indemnify the user for this action
- e) Reserves the right to modify these general terms at any time, respecting the rights acquired by the users. Users will be informed of any modification, as soon as possible. Insertion of the new text in the general terms published on the website will be considered as notification of the modification. The use of the website after the modification of the general terms implies the user’s acceptance.
- f) Under no circumstances will the service provider be liable for moral damages, lost profit and/or and direct or indirect damages suffered by the user.
- g) The user of the website may be redirected to contents of third parties. As the provider is unable to control the contents third parties may place on their websites, the provider will have no responsibility as to those contents. In any case, the provider declares that it will immediately remove any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to immediately remove the redirection to said website and inform the authorities of the content in question.
- h) This website has been checked and reviewed to ensure it works correctly. In principle, correct operation 365 days a year and 24 hours a day can be guaranteed. Nevertheless, the provider cannot rule out the possibility of circumstances such as programming errors, that could cause interruptions in the service in order to carry out maintenance or events out of the control of the provider, such as force majeure causes, natural catastrophes, hackers or crackers, strikes or similar circumstances that could impede access to the website.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any elements not expressly detailed in the Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish legislation. ASCAME and the User agree to submit any dispute that may arise regarding the products or services supplied under these terms to the Law Courts of the address of the User. If the user were to have their residence outside Spain, the provider and the user expressly waiver their own jurisdiction, being subject to the Law Courts of Barcelona. September 2016