Euro-Mediterranean Conference on Industrial Cooperation
“High value-added customer sectors for the Euro-Mediterranean industry”
Sectors of high added value in industry, like renewal energy, rail or electro mobility will play a key role in accomplishing the target of the Paris Agreement. Because of the need for reduction of global greenhouse gas emissions, those sectors are gaining more importance and can play a crucial role in shifting the world towards a future powered by renewables.
The Green Recovery plan promoted by European institutions will be organized around 10 policies that will affect the productive sectors with the greatest capacity to transform the European economy industry. The energy transition will account for more than 37% of the total founding.
In this forum, four relevant companies from high value-added sectors are encouraged to share their experiences and to examine opportunities. We will also introduce an extraordinary initiative that will be carried out in collaboration with Fira de Barcelona with a participation of 50 buyers of selected sectors from Mediterranean countries.
19th November 2020
15.00 - 17.00
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:30
High value-added sectors for the industry
16:30 – 17:00
Join us at the International Projects Panel and get to know the new trends,
find inspiration, and most importantly: do great business!
- B2B Networking meetings between regional and global investors and entrepreneurs from the Mediterranean arranged in a speed dating format.
- Showcase your innovation and technological skills.
- Support entrepreneurs and start-ups to showcase their innovative projects to investors.
- Join our list of Mediterranean Halal Industry Forum Sponsors & Partners.
- Encourage and register team members who are interested in innovation to attend the Forum.
European Regional Development Fund A way to make Europe